Leviton offers a variety of wireless products for security and automation functions. This receiver coordinates the devices that are acting as the ‘eyes and ears’ of the system. Utilizes 433 MHz for use in domestic and international installations. Allows up to 64 unique wireless security transmitters to report information to a Leviton Security & Automation controller. The wireless transmitters replace wired door and window sensors, as well as wired motion and glassbreak detectors. Includes Receiver Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) capability, indicating signal strength of the transmitter as good, fair, or poor. That information is stored in the Leviton Security & Automation system and can be accessed from any Security & Automation console, OmniTouch Touchscreens or PC Access. This information is important to an installer to ensure optimum placement and performance of the transmitters and receivers. Leviton’s wireless products use 433MHz frequency and require a Leviton Automation system.
Features & Highlights
- 433mhz For Use In Domestic & International Installations
- Allows Up To 64 Unique Wireless Security Transmitters To Report Information To An Leviton Controller
- Transmitters Replace Wired Door & Window Sensors As Well As Wired Smoke, Motion & Glass-break Detectors
- All Omni Wireless security products require the use of this 64 Zone Wireless Receiver
- Allows for up to 64 unique wireless security transmitters to report information to your automation system
- 433 MHz for use in USA and international installations
- Equipped with RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indication) to help an installer determine if transmitters will work where they are placed
- Leviton recommends professional installation on Security and Automation products. To find an installer in your area, please email email@example.com
|Item Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Leviton, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: foxLO, ean: 0893599000670,
foxLO is a palm-sized powered subwoofer, designed to complement today's many small desktop and portable speakers by adding an additional octave of deep bass. Originally designed Soundmatters' range of reference quality foxLo speaker systems, owners o...
By Bellman and Symfon
Due to strict manufacturer regulations, this product is unable to be sold and shipped outside of the United States. In order to order this product you will need to locate an authorized distributor in your country....
mpn: RTR-EV1200, ean: 0012303063149,
BIC AMERICA RTR-EV1200 12” 475-Watt Eviction Series Front-Firing Subwoofer475W max. BASH-designed amp. 12" custom Eviction Series woofer with high-power magnet. Freq response: 25Hz-200Hz. Variable/adjustable crossover: 40Hz-180Hz. 475W peak power. ...
mpn: RX4508, ean: 0093279856287,
Enjoy superior stereo sound with the 100W high-power output of the Sherwood RX-4508 AM/FM Stereo Receiver. A sleek design equipped with advanced features makes this receiver a valuable component of any professional-grade home audio system while still...