Garmin international is pleased to announce the next generation in marine handhelds: the GPSMAP 78 series. Incorporating a sleek, new design and must-have features, these rugged units are a great fit in Garmins best-selling lineup of color marine handhelds and they float. Featuring a bright 2.6-inch LCD color display with built-in basemap and high sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix, the GPSMAP 78 series takes recereational navigation to a new level. All three models are waterproof, include a built-in microSD card slot for loading additional maps and have a dedicated MOB (man over board) button. If youre looking for the ultimate high-performance marine handheld, take your pick from the GPSMAP 78 series.
Features & Highlights
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix. Floats. Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7). Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief. 1.7 GB of internal memory, plus microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage.
- Bright 2.6 LCD sunlight readable color display (160 x 240 pixels). Up to 20 hours of battery life, battery type 2 AA (not included) NiMH or lithium recommended. Weight 7.7 oz with batteries.
- Package Includes Unit, USB cable, wrist strap and quick start manual. Battery Type ALKALINE. Built-In Memory 1.7 gb. Cartography - Preloaded Yes. Cartography Brand Garmin.
- Memory Type Internal. Screen Size 2.6. Screen Type Color. Waterproof Rating Water proof. Product Dimensions 5.4H x 6.9W x 2.3D.
- Box Dimensions 2H x 6W x 7L. Weight 0.9lbs.Warranty 1 Year.
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Garmin, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.