Echo (2nd Generation) International Version – Charcoal Fabric
Free Shipping Included! Echo (2nd Generation) International Version – Charcoal Fabric by Amazon at Global Business Gateways. MPN: 53-007240. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited
Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30+ countries, separate subscription required) and TuneIn (Internet radio). Play music from your own collection or services such as Spotify on Echo using your phone’s Bluetooth (no voice control). Also control compatible smart home devices, make calls or send and receive messages to other compatible Echo devices or the Alexa App (requires iOS 9.0 or Android 5.0 or higher) and more. All you have to do is ask.
Echo is also an expertly tuned speaker with a 2.5" woofer and 0.6" tweeter that can fill any room with immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beamforming technology so it can hear you from across the room — even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo responds.
Use the Alexa App (from iOS or Android app stores, where available) to do even more with your Echo. Skills have even more capabilities, allowing you to listen to news, control compatible smart home devices, and more. Alexa has many skills you can enable and use. New skills are being added all the time, but availability and compatibility may vary by country depending on the Alexa Skills Store.
Wi-fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Warranty and service: 1-year limited warranty and service included
Features & Highlights
- Echo connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check weather, manage to-do and shopping lists, control smart home devices, and more
- Just ask to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30+ countries, subscription required) and TuneIn. Connects to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Use Echo as a Bluetooth speaker to play music from your own collection or other services (requires Bluetooth connection from a compatible device, voice control not supported)
- Hands-free calling or messaging with other Echo devices or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in rooms throughout your home using just your voice (coming soon).
- Dual speakers with Dolby processing that fills the room with immersive, 360° omnidirectional audio and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even while music is playing
- Controls compatible smart home devices including lights, plugs, and more
- Supported language: US English
|Item Weight:||1.81 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.44 x 5.82 x 5.82 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 3.78 x 3.78 inches|