Dynastar Step Up & Step Down Voltage Converter and Transformer, 110-220 to 220-240 Volts; Heavy Duty, Extra Durable Lifetime Coil, 5-Year-Warranty, 5000 Watts
Free Shipping Included! Dynastar Step Up & Step Down Voltage Converter and Transformer, 110-220 to 220-240 Volts; Heavy Duty, Extra Durable Lifetime Coil, 5-Year-Warranty, 5000 Watts by International Diamond Series at Global Business Gateways. MPN: DS-5000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The patented Dynastar universal step up/step down voltage converter and transformer is designed to keep you powered up no matter where you are in the
Comes with 2 spare fuses for backup, and a Euro Schuko plug adapter to convert smaller electronics Heavy duty extra durable lifetime coil makes the converter and transformer safe for continuous use. Multiple appliances can be used with the same transformer, as long as wattage capacity is not exceeded Works for virtually any plug from anywhere in the world, with the exception of US 220/240 volt outlets (usually found on commercial products like washers and dryers) Five year limited manufacturer warranty
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH CONVERTER YOU NEED?
Check the total wattage consumed by your electrical devices and multiply that number by 3. You need a converter at least 3x the watts of the devices to leave enough room for surges in power they may utilize. To determine the correct wattage allowance of the voltage converter/transformer you need, first identify the wattage of the electronic devices or appliances you plan to use. This information can be found on the manufacturer's label located on the back or bottom of the device or appliance, or in the specifications section of the appliances' owner's manual.
Note: Watts may be listed as "W" on your appliance. If you can't find "Watts" or "W" on the label, you may find "Amps," also known as "amperage" or "A". If only the amperage is shown, multiply the input voltage by the amperage to find the wattage. Use the following example as a guide: Volts x Amps = Watts or 110V x 1.5 A = 165W. After totaling the watts of all the devices for use with the transformer, add up the total watts and multiply that number by 3.
Features & Highlights
- SAFETY - PROTECTION & WARRANTY: Overload Protection - Overheat Protection - Fuse Protection - Best in Class 5 Year Warranty - Extra Durable Lifetime Coil - CE Certified - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- PROVEN PERFORMANCE MILITARY APPROVED - When only the BEST is acceptable look at none other than Dynastar. Our Transformers have been used by the USA Military, Navy, Marines, and Many other institutions for over a Decade!
- STEP UP AND DOWN HEAVY DUTY: SIZE 5,000 WATTS: Heavy Duty Transformer - Step Up Voltage from 110-120 Volts to 220-240 Volts. Step Down Voltage from 220-240 Volts to 110-120 Volts. Universal 220 / 240 volts outlet fits virtually any plug in the world + North American 110 / 120 volts Outlet• Allows you to take electronics or appliances that were purchased in a 110/120 volts country and use them in a 220/240 volts country or vice versa.
- SIZE / WATTS : Available in many sizes from 100 to 5500 watts. PLEASE BUY THE CORRECT SIZE! We recommend to check the total wattage consumed by your electrical devices and purchase a transformer that is AT LEAST 3 times the watts to leave enough room for surges in power.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Heavy Duty Voltage Transformer with Hard Wired power cord, American to Euro Schuko Wall Plug Adaptor & 2 Spare fuses. 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDED NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. ***Does not work with USA 220/240 Volts such as Dryers, Air Conditioners, or other commercial products.***
|Manufacturer:||International Diamond Series|
|Brand:||International Diamond Series|
|Publisher:||International Diamond Series|
|Studio:||International Diamond Series|
|Item Weight:||42 pounds|
|Item Size:||9 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||27.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|